Sunday, April 28, 2013

Evidence supporting exercise!

When I go exercise, I try to think about how well I'm going to feel afterwards. I use it as an escape from all the stress that college brings to my body. But this is because I like exercise and being healthy in general. I think most of the people in the world seek some kind of health that would keep them alive but is not the behavior that seeks ultimate health.

There is evidence enough to show that proper exercise can help in the fight of many diseases and other problems. Recently, a study on rats, had shown that cardio could hold key to cancer cure.

STOP!....read that sentence five more times...

"cardio could hold key to cancer cure"

How strong can exercise be? what would you do if you know that by exercising regularly, you can save your own life from terminal problems.

This study, among of the thousands of studies that had been done regarding exercise, shows  that cardio could reduce the risk of having liver tumours almost 40%. Even though this study is more of a door opener, I think its a good reason to get out there and do some exercise.

It is interesting how some people see exercise as suffering, maybe they havent found the right one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment