There are many ways in which a person may fight anxiety or stress. Some people are better than others at finding the right road to relaxation, but for some people it is a very tough task...ME!
therefore I have decided to show you three important tips that I found really helpful when I get to the point of maximum stress:
1- Cook out!
I don't know what is it about cooking that its so relaxing to me but I think is one of the best ways to release pressure. Have some friends that may be stressed too, and invite them to have a cook out where everybody can bring their own plate.
2- Separation, Relaxation
Go away from everything to a nice and quite place, get comfortable, close your eyes, and start picturing your happy place. In my case, I tend to think about my favorite beach back home where I'm surrounded by family and friends having a good time. Of course yours does not have to be the same, In your mind, you are the king.
3- Be creative
Try to stimulate your brain with positive ideas, write down thoughts that might help you in the future in anything you do. Plan something, do something new.
Check out this video from the Chopra Well about creativity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vt6lONzh4
There are so many things already out there that can be helpful for relaxation, however, I think we are perfectly capable of creating our own tool, of course without harming others.
No comments:
Post a Comment